Friday, November 2, 2012

Know Your Enemy

So here's what we've been doing for the past week.

Needless to say, it is not what I expected.

Lyron is nice. It's kind of disconcerting, knowing that this person who serves multiple eldritch abominations is  nice. And she's not like, nice-to-meet-you-now-leave-nice. She has a genuine niceness. A sister-niceness.

Which doesn't mean I won't burn her house down if I have to. As soon as she set us up in her spare rooms, I set up several contingencies in case we needed to leave in a hurry.

I also don't have any qualms about spending her money. Money is money, doesn't matter where it came from. Hell, a majority of the money in the US has cocaine on it. True story.

I just wish Kenny would ask her for information already. I don't think the Choir will mess up his information - but it may mess up any questions I ask, so I've been trying to avoid talking. Believe me, I've had to hold in a million questions and if Kenny doesn't start asking soon, I may toss my apprehensions about the Choir aside and ask myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment