Monday, January 7, 2013

Moving in Stereo

I've left the hostel behind me now. They were nice, but, well, I was getting cooped up. There's a sort of freedom in moving, never stopping for long. My goal is to criss-cross the country, to dip my toes in the Pacific and the Atlantic.

Probably won't happen, but I can try.

Here's something strange that happened to me though. I was packing up my stuff and I came across an envelope stuffed in my backpack. It contained about two thousand dollars and a note that read: THANKS FOR KEEPING AN EYE ON HIM. A FRIEND.

I'm assuming the "him" is Kenny since this seems pretty identical to what Raggedyman received after Kenny's visit. I'm not saying I'm not grateful -- because two thousand dollars can get me pretty far -- but it's just strange.

Time to go.

2 comments:

  1. Well what the hell? Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but how come you get two thousand and I only got one???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were the first to look after Kenny, and Wayward was the second.

      Maybe.

      Delete