Thursday, October 18, 2012

Louder Than a Bomb

can't sleep. still have that ringing in my ear. it's concentrated in the left ear only. choir trying to make me an insomniac? i'm trying to concentrate on the soft hum of the white noise, but the ringing ringing ringing is still going on.

do they want me to cut off my ear like van gogh? perhaps, realizing that they couldn't force me to down a bottle of pills, they are taking the slow approach. one ear and then another. suicide in slow motion.

no. No. I lived through their taunts and hallucinations, I fucking burned my own house to the ground. I will not cut off my ear even if it stops the ringing. I will not give them what they want.

Come on then.

Bring the noise.

5 comments:

  1. Please don't aggravate them too much Wayward, it might make them kick a few notches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5L5X7tmSgI

    Given what's on those four videos, I don't think headphones are going to stop the Choir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it won't stop them. It's just something I use to try and ignore them, to block them out. As you can see, sometimes it doesn't work.

      Thankfully, the ringing has gone away now. It might be just be tinnitus or the Choir might just be going for the 'slow roast' approach.

      Delete
  3. I've heard of people cutting off their ears or even putting out their eardrums in an attempt to stop the choir. Notice I said attempt. In none of the cases I've heard of has it worked, they could still hear the Choir even without their ear drums. So you can put that thought out of your head right now all it will accomplish is your mutilation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that thought. Yeah, I'm not going to go all Van Gogh anytime soon.

      Delete